The pages of this guide are intended to provide a overview of the game, so you can learn what you need to know in order to start playing immediately. To make navigation easier, we offer a summary of the guide with links to the sections where you will find more information.
- Getting Started
- Soldier Front is totally free to download and play! Here you will find all the information you need to create your account (if you do not have Aeria account) and download and install game. Good luck solider!
- To better understand what Solider Front offers, learning to master your character's movement is vital. In this section you will find information on the movement commands, as well as keys for easy access So you can maximize the potential of the mouse and keyboard, and maximize your potential on the battlefield.
- Game Interface
- There are various game interfaces in Soldier Front. This section of the guide is devoted to the different interfaces and their functions, and also refers to how to enter the game to start combating opponents.
- Game Modes
- There are many game modes in Soldier Front, so take a moment to look through them and see what kind of trouble you can get into!
- Game Maps
- Looking for an edge in combat? Study these maps carefully to learn choke points and plan your ambushes! You can also plan trails for missions and learn here to go when your HP is low.
- Weapons and Gear
- Solider Front has a huge armory to choose from. This section describes the weapons at your disposal as well as accessories to enhance your characters abilities in game.